Pure Polish Neutral Cream PolishPure Polish
Use Pure Polish's non-toxic Neutral Cream Polish to protect, condition and shine all non-suede, non-patent leather goods. No colour matching required. The non-pigmented, clear colour, makes the Neutral Cream Polish an easy-to-use, everyday leather care product.
- Single 60 ml tin.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable.
- Ingredients contain orange oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax.
- The fragrance has an aroma of sweet oranges.
- Pure Polish recommendation for cordovan leather shoe care.
- Perfect choice for equestrian usage - no pigment will rub off on your horse.
- Made in U.S.A
How To Use
1. Use a horsehair brush or lightly damp paper towel to remove any dirt or dust. It is important that the leather surface is clean before you apply the shoe cream.
2. Use Pure Polish Cleaner Conditioner to remove old polish reside and other matter prior to applying the Neutral Cream Polish.
4. Wait a couple of minutes and then disperse the shoe cream using a horsehair brush. Repeat the process several more times as desirable.
Download Pure Polish How-To PDF here