Pure Polish Cleaner ConditionerPure Polish
Clean and condition all non-suede, smooth leather goods with one of the best, non-toxic cleaner conditioners on the market. Consider this product for restoring dress shoes, handbags, belts, or any leather product you might own. Especially useful for restoring old, dried-out leathers or removing stubborn polish residue.
- 4oz (120 ml) glass jar
- Non-pigmented (no colour) cream any all smooth leather colours.
- Ingredients include orange oil, coconut oil, beeswax.
- The fragrance has a pleasant aroma of fresh, sweet oranges.
- For the environmentally conscious, no turpentine or petroleum by-product is used and Pure Polish's Cleaner Conditioner is 100% non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Made in the U.S.A
How To Apply:
1. Use a horsehair brush to remove dust and/or other airborne matter from the leather product.
2. Use a polish cloth to scoop out just enough Cleaner Conditioner to cover the tips of a couple of fingers.
3. Apply with your fingertips wrapped within your cotton cloth in 2-3cm circles. Repeat this process until the entire leather area has been cleaned and conditioned.
4. Allow leather product to air dry for 1-2 hours. Use a horsehair brush to buff out a rich glow.
Store below 21C/70F.
Download the Pure Polish Cleaner Conditioner How-To PDF here.