Don't tolerate uncomfortable boots, blisters or long break-in periods. Our Premium Two-Way Boot Stretcher is designed to have those boots fitting like a glove in no time.
We've produced one of the highest quality boot stretchers on the market, with premium European Beechwood and a sturdy spreader mechanism. Unlike the many cheaper options online, we back our product with a two-year guarantee and genuine service that you can count on. Your boots will be comfortable in no time.
Below is a conversion chart to assist you with your purchase. Size can be affected by the age of the leather, the width of the boot, the last and other facts. If in doubt, check with your boot manufacturer's website for size information.
If you're a European half-size, consider going the next full European size up.
1. Turn the widening handle counter-clockwise to ensure the toe block is completely closed.
2. Insert bunion plugs in the designated holes if required.
3. Insert toe block of the stretcher as far as you can into the toe box of the boot.
4. Turn the widening handle clockwise to widen the toe block. Once you achieve the desired stretch, give it three more (short) turns.
5. Leave the stretcher in the boot for 6-8 hours.
7. Turn the widening handle counter-clockwise and then slowly remove the stretcher from the boot. Repeat if necessary.
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!