There is nothing more gratifying than a new pair of quality boots. However, there is nothing more frustrating - and painful - than boots that just don't quite fit. Don't tolerate uncomfortable boots, blisters or long break-in periods. Our Premium Two-Way Boot Stretcher is designed to have those boots fitting like a glove in no time.
Our premium boot stretchers are made with an uncompromising approach to quality. Only premium European Beechwood is used, as well as a sturdy spreader mechanism. Your feet and wellbeing will thank you!
See size chart in the images section above. Sizes can be affected by the age of the leather, the width of the boot, the last and other facts. If in doubt, check with your boot manufacturer's website for size information. If you are a half size, you may consider going the next full size up.
1. Turn the widening handle counter-clockwise to ensure the toe block is completely closed.
2. Insert bunion plugs in the designated holes if required.
3. Insert toe block of the stretcher as far as you can into the toe box of the boot.
4. Turn the widening handle clockwise to widen the toe block. Once you achieve the desired stretch, give it three more (short) turns.
5. Leave the stretcher in the boot for 6-8 hours.
7. Turn the widening handle counter-clockwise and then slowly remove the stretcher from the boot. Repeat if necessary.
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!