Pure Polish Black Paste / Wax PolishPure Polish
Pure Polish's Black Paste / Wax Polish has been designed to protect and shine your leather footwear. This non-toxic, fully bio-degradable shoe paste / wax is perfect for providing your shoes a layer of protection and buffing out a marvelous shine.
- Single 60 ml tin.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable.
- Ingredients contain orange oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax.
- The fragrance has an aroma of sweet oranges.
- Pure Polish recommendation for cordovan leather shoe care.
- Perfect choice for equestrian usage - no pigment will rub off on your horse.
- Made in U.S.A
How To Use
1. Using a Trimly soft cotton cloth as an applicator. Tap the cloth into some droplets of water to get it moist (or spray it with a water spray bottle from 4-6 inches away).
2. Rub your finger and cloth (a couple of circles) lightly on the surface of the polish in the tin. You only want a small amount of polish on the cloth.
3. Rub the polish onto the shoe in about 2-3 cm circles. You should have very little polish on the cloth, but you still want to cover the whole toe (or heel). It should feel like you are pushing the water droplets. If it feels like you are dragging the polish, add a little more moisture to the applicator.
4. Continue the polish rub, droplet, circle rub on the toe or heel of the shoe until a smooth shine appears (the haze is gone).
5. Wait a few minutes, then repeat the first three steps as many times you like, until you get the shine and depth you desire.
Pure Polish Pro-Tip: A deep shine is achieved using a combination of neutral high shine wax and Chestnut Paste / Wax Polish.