Pure Polish High Shine Paste PolishPure Polish
Use Pure Polish's non-toxic High Shine Paste Polish to achieve a mirror shine on your favourite pair of dress shoes. It is non-pigmented, making it versatile across your entire shoe collection, or for those with vintage shoes, or dress shoes with a patina.
For non-suede/non-patent leather goods, typically toe caps and heel quarters of dress shoes.
Ingredients contain orange oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax.
The fragrance has an aroma of sweet oranges.
60 ml tin
Made in U.S.A.
1. Using a Trimly soft cotton cloth as an applicator. Tap the cloth into some droplets of water to get it moist (or spray it with a water spray bottle from 4-6 inches away).
2. Rub your finger and cloth (a couple of circles) lightly on the surface of the polish in the tin. You only want a small amount of polish on the cloth.
3. Rub the polish onto the shoe in about 2-3 cm circles. You should have very little polish on the cloth, but you still want to cover the whole toe (or heel). It should feel like you are pushing the water droplets. If it feels like you are dragging the polish, add a little more moisture to the applicator.
4. Continue the polish rub, droplet, circle rub on the toe or heel of the shoe until a smooth shine appears (the haze is gone).
5. Wait a few minutes, then repeat the first three steps as many times you like, until you get the shine and depth you desire.
Pure Polish Pro-Tip: a mirror shine is best-achieved with an understanding that the reflection is caused by the prism of light and water, with wax as the stabilizing mechanism. Layers of wax alone will not create the reflection; and, the pigment will impede the maximum amount of light, which is why to achieve the ultimate “Mirror Shine”, you need to use a neutral High Shine Paste.