Pure Polish Aust. Chestnut Cream PolishPure Polish
Pure Polish's Australian Chestnut Cream Polish has been designed to care for your favourite pair of RMW boots in chestnut yearling. This non-toxic, fully bio-degradable shoe cream will protect, condition, and shine your boots to a beautiful luster.
- Single 60 ml tin.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable.
- Ingredients contain orange oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax.
- The fragrance has an aroma of sweet oranges.
- Pure Polish recommendation for cordovan leather shoe care.
- Perfect choice for equestrian usage - no pigment will rub off on your horse.
- Made in U.S.A
How To Use
1. Use a horsehair brush or lightly damp paper towel to remove any dirt or dust. It is important that the leather surface is clean before you apply the shoe cream.
2. Use Pure Polish Cleaner Conditioner to remove old polish reside and other matter prior to applying the Neutral Cream Polish.
4. Wait a couple of minutes and then disperse the shoe cream using a horsehair brush. Repeat the process several more times as desirable.
Download Pure Polish How-To PDF here