We understand that sometimes a product might not quite fit or just isn't quite right for your needs. That's why we've made it super easy for you to return and exchange your item.
- Shoes or boots must be in their original condition. We will not accept shoes or boots that have been creased or otherwise unable to be sold as new.
- The shoe box is a part of the product, please ensure it is appropriotely protected on its journey back to us.
- Once returned, we will undertake an inspection of the shoes for saleability. Once assessed, we will notify the customer of next steps.
- Shoes or boots that cannot be sold as new will be returned to the customer.
How to exchange your item:
Follow these steps below to exchange your item. If not followed, we accept no responsibility for delays.
1. Complete the Trimly exchange form via this Parcel Point link.
2. Select if you would like to drop your parcel off to one of 1,300 Parcel Point locations (free service). Review and confirm your details to create your return shipping label.
3. Print your return shipping label and attach it to your return parcel. The item should be placed in its original packaging. The return parcel should not be Trimly packaging.
4. Email email@example.com with subject heading "Exchange [your order number]" and include in your email the item or size you would like to exchange for and confirmation that the parcel has been mailed.
5. We charge a flatrate fee of $10 to re-send your new item.
THIS SERVICE DOES NOT COVER CHANGE OF MIND AND OTHER RETURNS AND REFUNDS. Items returned to us via Parcel Point that are not exchange items will incur a shipping fee.