We understand that sometimes a product might not quite fit or just isn't quite right for your needs. That's why we've made it super easy for you to return and exchange your item.
How to exchange your item:
Follow these steps below to exchange your item. If not followed, we accept no responsibility for delays.
- Place your item back into its original packaging, which we consider part of the product.
- Complete the Trimly exchange form via the form below.
- Select if you would like to drop your parcel off to one of 1,300 Parcel Point locations (free service). Review and confirm your details to create your return shipping label. If there is no Parcel Point service in your area, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a photo of the product and packaging.
- Print your return shipping label and attach it to your return parcel. Do not use our packaging as the return parcel. A $5 re-packaging fee is charged to repackaging Trimly products.
- After posting the return item, email us the receipt.
- Email email@example.com with subject heading "Exchange [your order number]" and include in your email the item or size you would like to exchange for and confirmation that the parcel has been mailed.
- We charge a flat rate fee of $10 to re-send your new item. Items will be processed immediately after payment.
THIS SERVICE DOES NOT COVER CHANGE OF MIND AND OTHER RETURNS AND REFUNDS. Items returned to us via Parcel Point that are not exchange items will incur a shipping fee.
All returns & exchange items received are processed every Friday.
- Shoes or boots must be in their original condition. We will not accept shoes or boots that have been creased or otherwise unable to be sold as new.
- The shoe box is a part of the product, please ensure it is securely protected on its journey back to us.
- Once returned, we will undertake an inspection of the shoes for saleability. Once assessed, we will notify the customer of next steps.
- Shoes or boots that cannot be sold as new will be returned to the customer.