Trimly American Cedar Shoe TreesTrimly
Out of stock items available for purchase. All out of stock items will be shipped prior to 20 December - See here for further info.
Congratulations on investing in a pair of quality shoes. If you've taken the time to select a pair of finely crafted shoes, you will want to protect them so that they look as good (or better) than the day you took them home. In which case, you also need to invest in shoe trees.
***See bulk discount codes below***
Trimly American Cedar Shoe Trees
- The twin-tube European design has an expandable full crown, a fully contoured heel and high vamps for optimal functionality and fit. They will gently stretch your shoes flat and prevent them from bowing as a result of wear. Wrinkles will be reduced across the vamp and your shoes will return to their natural shape.
- Made to size. These shoe trees are designed to fit your shoe size, giving a more precise fit. Select from sizes 38 to 47 (European size).
- Damaging moisture will be wicked away and odour eliminated by the (hand-sanded) aromatic American cedar wood and toe vents.
- The metal handle will make inserting and removing the shoe trees a quick and easy exercise. The brass plating ads a touch of class to your wardrobe or shoe rack.
- These shoe trees capture classic shoe tree style in an elegant, functional design.
- We stand by our shoe trees and guarantee them for life against mechanical failure.
See conversion chart below to find an approximate conversion into UK and US sizes. You should also check your shoemaker's sizes if unsure. We recommend selecting the shoemaker's EU size.
Buy more than one pair and save on the already discounted price [per item cost is determined by the non-sales price. Cannot be used in conjunction with discounts or other promo codes]
|Purchase||Per Item Cost||Discount Code|