Men's Chelsea Boot TreesTrimly
***Now available to our US customers via Amazon***
Protect your quality leather boots with these exceptional cedar boot trees by Trimly. Our Chelsea Boot Trees will maintain the shape of your boot and prevent creasing. The aromatic red cedar will wick away damaging moisture and prevent shoe door. Your boots will last longer, look great and be more comfortable to wear.
- Specifically designed to fill the heel and lower leg portion of your boots.
- The spring toe will gently stretch the vamp and prevent the onset of wrinkles.
- The built-in spring in the heel will maintain the right amount of pressure to stretch the boot flat and prevent it from bowing, a result of general wear.
- Damaging moisture will be wicked away and odour eliminated by the (hand-sanded) aromatic American cedar wood and toe vents.
- The high wooden heel and metal ring will make inserting and removing the boot trees a quick and easy exercise.
- We stand by our boot trees and guarantee them for life against mechanical failure.
Bonus: Each shoe tree pair comes with a 100% cotton shoe bag and cedar shoehorn valued at $10.95 to further protect your quality shoes.
All Trimly shoe trees are crafted to standard European shoe sizes. The chart below will help you determine which shoe tree size will best fit your shoes.
- For narrow or standard shoe sizes, select the full size below if you are a half European size e.g. a size 44.5 would be a size 44 boot tree.
- For wide shoe sizes, select the full size above if you are a half European size. E.g. a size 44.5 boot would be a size 45 boot tree.
- As a general rule, in Australia we use UK/European sizes for dress shoes and American shoe sizes for sneakers. But always check what size you're using!
- If in doubt, get in contact with us, we'll gladly help you out.
Men's International Size Chart - Standard Width
***All Taxes Included In Price***