Chelsea Boot TreesTrimly
Out of stock items available for purchase. All out of stock items will be shipped prior to 20 December - See here for further info.
Protect your quality leather boots with these exceptional cedar boot trees by Trimly. Our Chelsea Boot Trees will maintain the shape of your boot and prevent creasing. The aromatic red cedar will wick away damaging moisture and prevent shoe odour. Your boots will last longer, look great and be more comfortable to wear.
- Specifically designed to fill the heel and lower leg portion of your boots.
- The spring toe will gently stretch the vamp and prevent the onset of wrinkles.
- The built-in spring in the heel will maintain the right amount of pressure to stretch the boot flat and prevent the toe from bowing up, a result of general wear.
- Damaging moisture will be wicked away and odour eliminated by the (hand-sanded) aromatic American cedar wood and toe vents.
- The high wooden heel and metal ring will make inserting and removing the boot trees a quick and easy exercise. [please note that the high heel is not designed to fill the ankle]
- We stand by our boot trees and guarantee them for life against mechanical failure.
Click here to download the Chelsea Boot Tree user guide. Please read before use!!
When you receive your Chelsea Boot Trees, you may need to adjust the width of the trees to suit your boot's fit. See the image below.
European sizing is graded differently to the UK Barleycorn system. As a result, not all sizes correspond perfectly between sizing systems.
For size 8.5 R.M. Chelsea boots, we recommend selecting size 41-42. Please use this chart as a guide only and refer to your shoemaker's website for sizing information.
All Chelsea Boot Trees are crafted to double European shoe sizes. The chart above should be used as a guide only. Your shoe label or shoebox will likely provide you with international shoe size information. Alternatively, check your shoemaker's website or contact them directly.
- If you are a half European size e.g. size 44.5, select the next whole size down.
- The width of our Boot Trees is fully adjustable (see user guide link above) for narrow or wide shoes.
- For extra narrow shoes, reduce your shoe size by one full size. e.g. if you're a narrow size 45 shoe, select a size 44 shoe tree or 43-44 boot tree
- For extra wide shoe sizes, increase your shoe size by one full size. e.g. if you're a wide size 44 shoe, select a size 45 shoe tree or 45-46 boot tree
- As a general rule, in Australia, we use UK/European sizes for dress shoes and American shoe sizes for sneakers. But always check what size you're using!
- If in doubt, get in contact with us, we'll gladly assist you.
***All Taxes Included In Price***