Boot Black Shoe Cream - BurgundyBoot Black
When only the best will do. The Boot Black (Black Label) Shoe Cream is an emulsified shoe cream that is characterised by a high pigment concentrate and a combination of quality waxes. The cream's thin spreadability will help efficiently disperse the shoe cream evenly throughout the leather upper. It is produced in the finest tradition of Japanese craftsmanship and total quality control.
- Fine, tightly packed, pigments that will quickly rejuvenate the leather's colour and restoring its finish
- Contains 6 different waxes, including beeswax, for a higher concentration of waxes you will find in most shoe creams
- Water-based as opposed to oil-based, which enhances the absorption rate and reduces polish residue
- A light solvent will help remove dirt and polish build-up from your shoes and extend the life of the shoe cream once opened
- Made in Japan.
Contents: 55 g / glass jar.
About Black Label
Boot Black's Black Label series offers some of the finest creams, lotions, cleaners and waxes on the market. Crafted in partnership with Japan's pre-eminent shoe shine artisans, the Black Label series will nourish, restore and shine the highest quality leather shoes. It will move your shoe care game to the next level.
How to use
1. Use a horsehair brush or lightly damp paper towel to remove any dirt or dust. It is important that the leather surface is clean before you apply the shoe cream.
2. Use Boot Black Two Face Lotion Plus to remove old polish reside and other matter.
4. Wait a couple of minutes and then disperse the shoe cream using a horsehair brush. Repeat the process several more times as desirable.